WORLD HISTORY SAT SUBJECT – Virtual
- Virtual courses held on Microsoft Teams.
- Taught by 800 SAT Centers teachers.
- Virtual course will begin on 2/1/2021 and end on 11/2/2021
- Course is 30 hours long, covering the entire material of the exam according to the College Board syllabus.
- Class Schedule will be available two days prior to course start date. (It depends on your countries time zone)
- Study Guide will be given FREE with any virtual course purchased.
- Study guide will remain in your profile ONLY until course is over.
Steps for Joining:
- Look at the top right on this page, Please register if you still do NOT have an account on our website. However, If you do have an account please Log in. (Reminder to keep your log in details somewhere safe)
- After you are logged in, add to your cart the virtual course that you would like to attend with us.
- Proceed to check out.
- Once your purchase is successful, you can check in your profile that your registration is complete.
- Within 48 hours after the purchase you will receive an email from our side providing you with:
- Tutorial on how to use Microsoft teams.
- Your own personal username and password for your Microsoft Teams account (This will be created by us so you do not need to create anything)
- A confirmation that the study guide has been added to your 800 SAT CENTER Account.____________________________________________________________
CHAPTER 1: ANCIENT AGE (3000 B.C.E – 500 C.E)
Ancient Age is a term used to describe the period from the invention of writing system till the fall of the Roman Empire in 476 C.E.
- Lecture1.11.1 Human Origins in Africa
- Lecture1.21.2 Mesopotamian Civilizations
- Lecture1.31.3 Persian Empires
- Lecture1.41.4 Civilization along the Nile
- Lecture1.51.5 Indus Valley Civilizations
- Lecture1.61.6 Early Civilizations in China
- Lecture1.71.7 The Classical Age: The Greek Civilization
- Lecture1.81.8 The Classical Age: The Roman Civilization
- Lecture1.91.9 Early Civilizations of Mesoamerica
- Lecture1.101.10 Cross-Cultural Exchange on The Silk Road
- Lecture1.11Chapter 1 Summary
Quiz1.1Chapter 1 Assesment 20 questions
CHAPTER 2: POST-CLASSICS 500 C.E – 1500 C.E
- Lecture2.12.1 The Byzantium Empire
- Lecture2.22.2 The Islamic Empire
- Lecture2.32.3 Post-classical East Asia: China, Korea, Vietnam, and Japan
- Lecture2.42.4 Post-classical in South Asia: India
- Lecture2.52.5 Medieval Ages: Feudal Europe
- Lecture2.62.6 The Turks & The Mongols
- Lecture2.72.7 African Societies
- Lecture2.82.8 Western Europe High Middle Ages
- Lecture2.92.9 The American Societies
- Lecture2.102.10 Death & Rebirth
- Lecture2.11Chapter 2 Summary
Quiz2.1Assessment 2 20 questions
CHAPTER 3: CROSS-INTERACTIONS 1500 C.E. – 1900 C.E.
- Lecture3.13.1 Age of Exploration
- Lecture3.23.2 Transformation & Power in Europe
- Lecture3.33.3 The Age of Reason
- Lecture3.43.4 The New World
- Lecture3.53.5 Change in East Asia
- Lecture3.63.6 Islamic Empires
- Lecture3.73.7 Revolutions Across the World
- Lecture3.83.8 The Influence of Revolutions
- Lecture3.93.9 The Age of Industrialization
- Lecture3.103.10 The Age of Independence of the Americas
- Lecture3.113.11 The Age of Imperialism
- Lecture3.12Chapter 3 Summary
- Quiz3.1Assessment 3 22 questions
CHAPTER 4: THE CONTEMPORARY ERA 1900 C.E – PRESENT
- Lecture4.14.1 The Great War: World War I
- Lecture4.24.2 Age of Anxiety
- Lecture4.34.3 The War of All Wars: World War II 1939 – 1945
- Lecture4.44.4 The Cold War 1950 – 1989
- Lecture4.54.5 Decolonization of Large Empires
- Lecture4.64.6 After Independence: Long-Term Struggles in the Postcolonial Era
- Lecture4.74.7 Changes in Global Economies and Societies
- Quiz4.1Assessment 4 16 questions
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes