PHYSICS SAT SUBJECT – Virtual
- Virtual courses held on Microsoft Teams.
- Taught by 800 SAT Centers teachers.
- Virtual course will begin on 2/1/2021 and end on 11/2/2021
- Course is 30 hours long, covering the entire material of the exam according to the College Board syllabus.
- Class Schedule will be available two days prior to course start date. (It depends on your countries time zone)
- Study Guide will be given FREE with any virtual course purchased.
- Study guide will remain in your profile ONLY until course is over.
Steps for Joining:
- Look at the top right on this page, Please register if you still do NOT have an account on our website. However, If you do have an account please Log in. (Reminder to keep your log in details somewhere safe)
- After you are logged in, add to your cart the virtual course that you would like to attend with us.
- Proceed to check out.
- Once your purchase is successful, you can check in your profile that your registration is complete.
- Within 48 hours after the purchase you will receive an email from our side providing you with:
- Tutorial on how to use Microsoft teams.
- Your own personal username and password for your Microsoft Teams account (This will be created by us so you do not need to create anything)
- A confirmation that the study guide has been added to your 800 SAT CENTER Account.____________________________________________________________
A revise about math and physics basic skills.
Kinematics, such as velocity, acceleration, motion in one dimension, and motion of projectiles Dynamics, such as force, Newton’s laws, statics, and friction Energy and momentum, such as potential and kinetic energy, work, power, impulse, and conservation laws Circular motion, such as uniform circular motion and centripetal force Simple harmonic motion, such as mass on a spring and the pendulum Gravity, such as the law of gravitation, orbits, and Kepler’s laws
- Lecture2.1 Kinematics
- Quiz2.1 Kinematics Practice 32 questions
- Lecture2.2 Dynamics
- Quiz2.2 Dynamics Practice 26 questions
- Lecture2.3 Work&Energy
- Quiz2.3 Work & Energy Practice 20 questions
- Lecture 2.4 Momentum & Impulse
- Quiz2.4 Momentum & Impulse Practice 16 questions
- Lecture2.5 Circular Motion
- Quiz2.5 Circle Motion Practice 8 questions
- Lecture2.6 Gravitational Force
- Quiz2.6 Gravitational Force practice 19 questions
- Lecture2.7 Vibration
- Quiz2.7 Vibration practice 8 questions
ATOMIC ,NUCLEAR AND MODERN PHYSICS
Quiz6.1 Atomic ,Nuclear and Modern Physics Prcatice 11 questionsFinal
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 34
- Assessments Yes