MATH LEVEL 2 SAT SUBJECT – Virtual
أستفسر عن تفاصيل الدورة من مستشارنا الأكاديمي من خلال الواتس اب
- Virtual courses held on Microsoft Teams.
- Taught by 800 SAT Centers teachers.
- Virtual course will begin on 10/4/2021 and end on 26/5/2021
- Course is 30 hours long, covering the entire material of the exam according to the College Board syllabus.
- Class schedule is available in the link: Class schedule
- Study Guide will be given FREE with any virtual course purchased.
- Study guide will remain in your profile until after the AUGUST SAT Examination.
Steps for Joining:
- Look at the top right on this page, Please register if you still do NOT have an account on our website. However, If you do have an account please Log in. (Reminder to keep your log in details somewhere safe)
- After you are logged in, add to your cart the virtual course that you would like to attend with us.
- Proceed to check out.
- Once your purchase is successful, you can check in your profile that your registration is complete.
- Within 48 hours after the purchase you will receive an email from our side providing you with:
- Tutorial on how to use Microsoft teams.
- Your own personal username and password for your Microsoft Teams account (This will be created by us so you do not need to create anything)
- A confirmation that the study guide has been added to your 800 SAT CENTER Account.____________________________________________________________
- Lecture1.1 Inequality
- Lecture1.2 Absolute Value
- Lecture1.3 Exponential
- Quiz1.1 Inequality, Absolute and Exponents Pracitce 7 questions
- Lecture1.4 Functions
- Lecture1.5 Inverse Function
- Quiz1.2 Function & Inverse Function Pracitce 12 questions
- Lecture1.6 Linear Function
- Lecture1.7 Distance & Midpoint
- Lecture1.8 System of Equation
- Quiz1.3 Linear function , Distance & midpoiont , system of equation Pracitice 9 questions
- Lecture1.9 Quadratic Function
- Lecture1.10 Domain
- Lecture1.11 Vertical Asymptote
- Quiz1.4 Quadratic , Domain and Vertical asymptote Practice 6 questions
- Lecture1.12 Approaching
- Lecture1.13 Perfect Square
- Lecture1.14 Circle Equation
- Lecture1.15 Translation
- Quiz1.5 Approaching, Circel and Tranlsation Practice 12 questions
- Lecture2.1 Triangles
- Lecture2.2 Sine & Cosine Law
- Quiz2.1 Sine & Cosine law practice 8 questions
- Lecture2.3 Area & Perimeter
- Quiz2.2 Area & Perimeter practice 8 questions
- Lecture2.4 Volume
- Lecture2.5 Surface Area
- Quiz2.3 Volume & Surface Area Practice 16 questions
- Lecture2.6 Radian & Degree
- Lecture2.7 Trigonometry
- Quiz2.4 Trigonometry , Radian and degree Practice 25 questions
- Lecture2.8 Period Of Trigonometry
- Lecture2.9 Parametric Equation
- Lecture2.10 Polar Coordinates
- Quiz2.5 Period pf Trig. , Parametric and Polar Practice 5 questions
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 113
- Assessments Yes