CHEMISTRY SAT SUBJECT – Virtual
- Virtual courses held on Microsoft Teams.
- Taught by 800 SAT Centers teachers.
- Virtual course will begin on 2/1/2021 and end on 11/2/2021
- Course is 30 hours long, covering the entire material of the exam according to the College Board syllabus.
- Class Schedule will be available two days prior to course start date. (It depends on your countries time zone)
- Study Guide will be given FREE with any virtual course purchased.
- Study guide will remain in your profile ONLY until course is over.
Steps for Joining:
- Look at the top right on this page, Please register if you still do NOT have an account on our website. However, If you do have an account please Log in. (Reminder to keep your log in details somewhere safe)
- After you are logged in, add to your cart the virtual course that you would like to attend with us.
- Proceed to check out.
- Once your purchase is successful, you can check in your profile that your registration is complete.
- Within 48 hours after the purchase you will receive an email from our side providing you with:
- Tutorial on how to use Microsoft teams.
- Your own personal username and password for your Microsoft Teams account (This will be created by us so you do not need to create anything)
- A confirmation that the study guide has been added to your 800 SAT CENTER Account.
CHAPTER 1: THE PERIODIC TABLE
- Lecture1.1How To Use & Manage My Study Guide
- Lecture1.21.1 Mendeleev’s and Moseley Periodic Table Arrangement.
- Lecture1.31.2 Periodic Table Consists Of Groups and Periods
- Lecture1.41.3 Periodic Trends
- Quiz1.1Assessment 1 11 questions
CHAPTER 2: STRUCTURE OF MATTER
- Lecture3.13.1Lewis Structure
- Lecture3.23.2 Molecular Shapes (Geometry) And Polarity of Molecules
- Quiz3.1Assessment 3 10 questions
STATES OF MATTER
LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS
ACIDS AND BASES
- Lecture8.18.1 Arrhenius Definition’s
- Lecture8.28.2 Bronsted- Lowry Definition And Lewis Defintion
- Lecture8.38.3 The PH Scale, Ka And Kw For Reaction
- Lecture8.48.4 Reaction Of Acids And Bases,Titration And Neutralization Reactions
- Lecture8.58.5 Titration Curves And Buffer Solutions
- Quiz8.1Assessment 8 16 questions
CHAPTER 9: REDOX REACTIONS
- Lecture9.19.1 Oxidation And Reduction Definition
- Lecture9.29.2 Oxidation And Reduction Reactions
- Lecture9.39.3 Electrochemistry And The standard Reduction Potential E (voltage)
- Quiz9.1Assessment 9 10 questions
TYPES OF CHEMICAL REACTIONS
Types of Reactions: – Precipitation or double-replacement reaction. – Acid-base or neutralization reaction. – Oxidation-Reduction (Redox) Reactions. Combustion Reaction. – Decomposition Reactions. – Single Replacement Reactions
- Lecture10.110.1 Precipitation (Double Replacement Reaction) , Combustion Reaction, And Decompsition reactions
- Lecture10.210.2 The Solubility Rules
- Quiz10.1Assessment 10 7 questions
- Lecture11.111.1 Chemical Equilibrium Definition And The Equilibrium Constant K
- Lecture11.211.2 Le Chatelier’s Principle
- Quiz11.1Assessment 11 10 questions
THE RATE OF REACTIONS
BALANCING OF CHEMICAL EQUATIONS
- Lecture18.118.1 The Mole Concept
- Lecture18.218.2 Way To Find The Number Of Moles
- Lecture18.318.3 Limiting Reactants (L.R)
- Lecture18.418.4 Mass %, Mole Ratio And Mass Ratio, %Error
- Lecture18.518.5 Empirical Formula
- Lecture18.618.6 Molecular Formula and Percent Yield
- Quiz18.1Assessment 18 15 questions
THE NUCLEAR REACTION
Quiz19.1Assessment 19 8 questions
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes