BIOLOGY PSSAT SUBJECT STUDY GUIDE
In this course; all needed biology basics to enable students to enroll to the next course (Biology SAT II).
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 12
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Basic
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Classification of Living Things
In This Chapter; all main properties of all kingdoms will be discussed.
Molecules of Life
The structure and functions of all chemical compounds found in all living cells will be explained in this chapter.
In this chapter; all cellular types and structures will be explained.
In this chapter; the main two reactions for all living cells existence will be explained.
In this chapter; different types of cell division will be explained.
Introduction to Molecular Genetics
The main concepts to calculate the probabilities of inheritance will be explained in this chapter.
The main ideas of evolution and the appearance of new species will be discussed.
The main living things interactions will be explained in this chapter.
The main parts, functions of plants will be described in this chapter.
All systems and responses of the human body will be explained in this chapter.
- Support Systems (Skeletal, Muscular, and Integumentary Systems)
- Transport Systems Part 1 (Circulatory System)
- Transport Systems Part 2 (Respiratory and Lymphatic Systems)
- Human Biology Quiz Part 1
- Digestion and Excretion
- Control Systems Part 1 (Nervous System)
- Control Systems Part 2 (Endocrine System)
- Human Biology Quiz Part 2
- Immune System and Diseases
- Human Biology Quiz Part 3